I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summary =)

18072009
Sunny Saturday,date all my sweet dearies and my buddy
(Elra,Qian,Shayn,Keong,Daniel & Thomas.)
went to Leisure Mall Wong Kok restaurant have a small small gathering.
Is simple date but funny.I miss they all lot long time no see u.
Miss Nana absent because rushing her a assignment.
CarCar got badge ball competition. Car how your competition?
Shayn now working at Cheras Neway.
Her seem like very tired and lack of sleep.
Qian Leave us and dump us at there early sob* then went to Bon o Dori with 'kai ka lou'
hahaha joking only. Her go with her F6 Classmate.
Somemore Nicole Jie 'ffg' last minute tell me her duwan come.Because next day her got a important exam wor.
Okay Never mind lo Wow, Nicole u're busy human.
I Hope can meet my all dearies and all buddy in next gathering.
We will meet on Ming Yee Birthday?? I Hope see u guys soon.


19072009
1pm - Woke up
2pm - Lunch skip my Breakfirst.
2.30pm till 6pm - Watching Drama at home
630pm - Bath
7pm - Eat dinner with my parent.
8pm - PC till midnight.
3am - SleepzzZZ
Daily life kinda Suck,Boring, Colourless.
I want my life being Colourfull & Meaningfull.
How to change my life style?
20072009
Went to my college to register,payment and get all detail.
Luckily Bring my sister go along her help me settle all my things, Huggie for you*
Aiks,I'm useless now then start my study should start early year but keep comfusing.I know I'm late start my study.
Finally choose Mass Communication.
After done, header to Sungei Wang. Shopping Shopping Shopping.
Mega Sale Mega Sale Mega Sale
Only can look can't buy. Sob*
Arrrggghhhh killing me.
21072009
Bi off day, going out eat lunch with him.
Nothings to do, don't go anywhere also
just watching 美女厨房 at home. Fcking Funny*
Speechless again.
Smile and look forward Everythings will be Fine Take it Easy =)
Love and Huggie to You
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment