I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Simple Day =)

Today woke up on 1pm,my daddy wake me up without reason felt damn moody. I show black face to him. Wake me up early nothings to do just can sat in front my PC.Afterthen help my mom do some homeworking and change my bed sheet. Boring
=(
BiBi,I really happy when you sent me McDonald,hiak hiak =)
Thanks my BiBi. Muacks,simple things but is happy and sweet for me.When see you every moody is gone.
Hugs n Kiss for BiBi.
Tomorrow,hmm now is 12am plus mean more few hour la.Went out with my sweet dearies Nana,Elra & Qian. Miss them a lot. Wanna Chit Chat, Shopping, Eat & Gossip Together. Mega Sale now is time to be a 'shopaholic'.Without money can I be do it? I'm Poor sob*
Money, I need You!!!!
My Bloggie have a new skin,Done it yesterday. Some more the background song I Love it.Enjoy! Visit my bloggie always. =)
Okay la,is time sleep N stop here la.
Bye Bye
Ciao~
I YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment