I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today.

Yes! Today I had no sleep over, and also no late my class too. Hahaha.
I not really like Wednesday class actually, the lecture is damn boring =(

Today I keep chatting with yam,boey and bird* But Moo are sleeping in class. LOL
They make me laugh lot. Is so funny man rolf*

Finish class on 4pm going back home by bus weather sibeh hot.
When back home,after change clother and washed face I'm fall to my bed have a nap.

BiBi called me when I was still sleeping. Yay,Today he come over my home ate dinner.
My mom cook dunpling today. Wow* and my fav hotdog* LOL

After dinner Bi help me fix my adobe again sibeh mafan lo.
Yes! finally I know how to do hyper link liao. Stupid*
Thankiu ahBi* Muacks
Deep deep kiss & hug.


Yeah! Tomorrow finish class on 2pm. Yea finally can back home early a bit,
just more early 2 hours better then no.
Go outting with my mom tomorrow maybe*
Maybe go for movie or shopping around. =)
hua tian xi shi belum tegok lagi~


ciao to my sweet bed now.
Nitez heart someone*

No comments:

Post a Comment