I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Lazy.

Hey! I'm back. Spider web over my bloggie again* LOL
Recently,I have no mood to blog out my thing's. Yay,I'm lazy.

Let's talk my life :
Only 1 word describe : BUSY*

Wad's I'm busy on?
Aiyo,my study stuff again? Yay,lot of assignment =(
Yesterday I failed in my presentation,but still have chance to re-do*
But.... Yam is sad and my too

Today My exam luckily I still can wrote out.
Because I last minute attitude* again. Aiks

Last few week,I'm going to visiting done the social work,
with my college gang & my babe*

Then meet up with all my dear :
miyi x qian x elra x shayn x nicole
went to gosip with them chat a lot thing's.
All is enjoy and busy on their own life*

I'm going planning our sem break holiday's plan.
Hahaha get a trip on that time. Yahoo's budget trip.
hope can make it. Don't just say!

Last week Saturday's going for our celebrated Anniversary.
Simple but Happy* go movie & dinner.
Happy 2nd Anniversary (belated)

Nothing's much to post out.
Just simuple update here.
Ciao*



No comments:

Post a Comment