I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday-ING

Yes,Yes,Yes!

Finally I'm finish my Final Exam and also done passed it up all my Assignment. Clap*
What should I do after this?
My dear's is time to hang out together since I missed last time the gathering.Miss you guy's lot.

Is time to shopping. Every where is SALES!
I wan go looking for x'mas dress & prom dress too.
somemore a present for BiBi. But lack money now ='(
wait me, I try to collect money.

Yesterday,meet my Bi on afternoon,then teman Bi go for hair cut.
Really dunno should cut or leave it longer?
afterthan, go sg.wang bought somethings. Traffic jam like hell* make Bi fire up,sorry*

At night,follow my Bi go airport KLIA, seem like never go there before.hahaha
more then 5 years no going airport cz no go for travel.
hope we got chance to go some where la. bleks
went back home,straight to bed is really tired*
Simple but Happy

hmm,my family problem can solve it as soon as posible. be tough!
look forward & big girl dun cry.
dun worry you still have us.

Dec is party mouth let's the part rock my day.
stay with you forever.


p/s : Dun forget u still have one mouth time. XD

i ♥ you


No comments:

Post a Comment