I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009'

My face look Ba0z

This year 2009' is end soon still have 1 more day. Expecting?
For me I'm not expect at all, because nothings else special
no plan at all just stay at home maybe* =( without him again*

This year is passed so fast,What you done in this year?
Some people married,born a cute baby,change a good job. bla bla bla
For me? Nothings Special. I'm useless just wasted my time*
1 more day the brand new year is coming!
Hope every things will be great,look forward.

P/s : I want watch AVATAR (I'm so outdate)

My birthday's coming soon and soon.
I hope I can get a memorable 19th Birthday's for myself.
can't accept I'm 19th soon... Argh =(


My wishlist :

*A new Camera
* A Watch
*A new Cell Phone
*Birthday's Dress
*CNY Shirt,New Heel
*New Hair Style
*Money Money Money

Everythings I want NEW*
etc many lagi* greedy me >.<

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010'

No comments:

Post a Comment