I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

MeMeMeMe

Hey. Just back from a meet with my dearest Nana & Elra. Happy* Nana Birthday's coming soon,how to celebrate? Still dunno yet. What should buy for her? Still thinking about this.

Hmm,I found a stuff since last 2 week, finally today I found it,thanks my mom also help me and keep my book cupboard. Happy XD

But I'm worry my assignment work. The things I done is so worst,hate myself. bullshit* I still have 4 or 5 work haven done yet. Argh killing me =(
Becz of my assignment work I'm being moody recently.

Thanks Dear Nana & Elra we can talk and chit chat,
at least I'm comfortable now,
Huggies* Love ya

Bi,I want go to shopping and movie* with you. aiks class always full like hell.


Share few photo I capture at Sunway last week :




Is creative* =)



Assignment Assignment Assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment