I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back*

What I doing recently? hmm,I still busy my study assignment since last month. I already try my best to done it but I'm failed* I still haven done yet.
Useless me =(

Assignment really make my crazy soon. I lazy done it but I need hand in on next week.
Stil have 3 assignment. Next week start Sem2 Final exam again. I just get know my Sem1 result,fortunately I'm get credit in all subject.
Stil is a good news for me,
at least I no need retake those subject. haha*

Even I busy my coursework but I still go to enjoy my life. Last two week,I had go to watch the Thai horror movie Phobia 2 is really get shock I cover my face some part. I'm so scared* the last part is pretty funny I laugh out loud* hahaha =)

Somemore,Nana's dear Birthday On 11th November. Sky Bar*
Nice experience is totally not same with Club*



我要的东西,你给不到我,
你让我知道我是自私的,难道自私有错?
也许放手会更好。


to be continue*




No comments:

Post a Comment